Looking for a healthy and delicious vegan snack to munch on? Look no further than this Israeli Chickpeas. It is an easy and flavorful dish that will take you to the Mediterranean in no time. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you will be able to enjoy this delicious snack. Not only is it vegan but it is also low in fat and high in protein, making it a nutritious and tasty treat.
For 4 people
- 15 ounces - Canned chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon - Seasoned salt or to taste
- 1 dash - Black pepper
- Spray a large, heavy nonstick skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Add the chickpeas, and season with salt and pepper as desired. Cook over medium heat, shaking skillet often, until the chickpeas are lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving. Leftover chickpeas will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days and can be reheated in the microwave or served cold.
Israeli Chickpeas make great snacks that are full of flavor and nutrition. Not only are they vegan, but they are also low in fat and high in protein. Preparation is quick, and the results are delicious. Serve Israeli Chickpeas warm or cold, for a quick and easy snack that everyone will love.