This Southwest Potato Topping is a tasty way to add some flavor to your potatoes. It is a low-fat, vegetarian-friendly recipe that is full of amazing flavors. It is the perfect accompaniment to a main dish or can be served as a light meal. The jalapeno peppers give it a little kick, while the cheddar cheese and mustard add a delicious zing. Try this amazing recipe and you won’t be disappointed!
For 4 people
- 0.25 cup - 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup - Nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons - Reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons - Lowfat cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons - Mustard (coarsely ground)
- 4 oz - Jalapeno peppers (canned, chopped)
- 4 - Baking potatoes (baked)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients with the pulp of the baked potatoes, and refill the shells. Work quickly.
- Put the potatoes back in the oven and heat for 10 minutes or until hot.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This Southwest Potato Topping will add an exciting zing to your potatoes. The flavors of the peppers, cheese and mustard will meld together to create a delicious topping. Enjoy this healthy, low-fat, vegetarian-friendly option as a side dish or a light meal. Serve it with your favorite meal and have a delicious dinner!