These delicious cheese chips are the perfect snack for a cozy night in. They are crunchy, cheesy, and lightly peppered, giving them just a hint of zestiness. This is a really simple recipe with few ingredients, but they’ll still leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, they’re easy enough to make that even beginners can do it. So put on your apron and get ready to whip up a batch of these tasty chips!
For 4 people
- 12 - Flour Tortillas (6-inch)
- 0.25 cup - Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 0.5 teaspoon - Ground Red Pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon - Black Pepper
- 0 - Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat each tortilla with cooking spray and cut it into 4 wedges.
- Combine grated Parmesan cheese and the ground red pepper and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese and pepper mixture over the tortilla wedges.
- Arrange the wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
These cheesy and peppery chips are a great snack for get-togethers or cozy nights in. With just a few ingredients, they’ll come together quickly, and you won’t even have to turn on the stove. Plus they’re a great way to get your family and friends to enjoy something a little more special than just plain chips. So go ahead and give this recipe a try! You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how tasty these crunchy chips are.