This recipe for Tuna Broccoli Souffle will make a great change of pace for lunch. It’s made with some easy-to-find ingredients that make it simple to prepare. The finished dish is a delicious casserole that’s perfect for a special dining experience. Enjoy!
For 6 people people
- 2 cups - 1% milk
- 1/2 cup - Cream of Wheat Cereal
- 2 tablespoons - Cream of Wheat Cereal, divided use
- 10 ounces - Frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 6 ounces - Tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup - Reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup - Egg substitute
- In a large saucepan over high heat, heat milk just to a boil. Slowly sprinkle in 1/2 cup cereal, stirring constantly. Return mixture to a boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir in broccoli, tuna and cheese; blend in egg substitute.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish that has been sprinkled with remaining 2 tablespoons cereal. Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 servings.
This Tuna Broccoli Souffle is a tasty and nutritious dish that’s great for lunch. It’s simple to make and can be enjoyed as a special treat. The combination of the ingredients will give you a unique and delicious flavor that you’ll love. Enjoy this delicious dish and be sure to share it with your family and friends!