Do you need an easy dinner solution? When time is scarce, this Swiss Chicken Casserole comes to the rescue. Prepared in the crockpot with just a few ingredients, it’s a meal that your family will love. This casserole is low in fat and makes for a great company dinner.
For 1 people
- 6 - Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices - Nonfat Swiss cheese (provolone is good too)
- 1 can - Lowfat cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 0.25 cup - Skim milk
- 2 cups - Herb stuffing mix
- 0.5 cup - Butter Buds (orig was 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray and arrange chicken breasts in it.
- Top with the cheese, layering it if necessary.
- In a separate bowl, combine soup and milk and stir well.
- Pour mixture over cheese and sprinkle stuffing mix on top.
- Drizzle melted margarine over the stuffing mix.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Swiss Chicken Casserole is a quick and easy dinner solution that is sure to please. You can make it ahead of time and just let it sit in the crockpot until you are ready to serve. It’s a great way to have a delicious, low-fat dinner in no time. Give it a try and you’ll be sure to have your family asking for more!