Orange spiced glogg is an enjoyable and cozy winter drink. It is made with a combination of orange juice, water, brown sugar, cardamom, ginger root, and either Chablis or unsweetened white grape juice. Serve it warm for a comforting and unique beverage experience.
For 1 people
- 2 cups - Orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups - Water
- 1/4 cup - Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon - Crushed cardamom
- 1 inch - Ginger root
- 2 1/2 cups - Chablis or dry white wine
- In a medium saucepan, combine the orange juice, water, brown sugar, cardamom, and ginger root. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and strain the mixture, discarding the cardamom seeds and ginger root.
- Add the wine and stir the mixture until fully combined.
- Serve the glogg warm. If making a nonalcoholic version, substitute 2 1/2 cups of unsweetened white grape juice for Chablis.
Orange spiced glogg is a unique and comforting winter drink that can be made with or without alcohol. Whether you choose to make it with Chablis or white grape juice, this delicious beverage will warm your heart and your soul. Enjoy!