If you’re looking for a quick and easy sweet treat, look no further than these Orange Marmalade Biscuits! Sweet marmalade is combined with biscuit dough and baked to perfection. This recipe is easy to make and can be served for breakfast, as a snack, or even as dessert. Perfect for a sweet treat any time of day!
For 36 people
- 2 tablespoon - Margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup cup - Orange marmalade
- 2 cups cups - Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cup - Cold water
- Preheat oven to 425F and spray an 8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine margarine and marmalade in a small bowl and mix until combined. Spread this mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix and cold water. Stir vigorously until a soft dough is formed. Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead lightly about 5 times.
- Roll dough into 8 inch square about 1/2 inch thick. Place dough on top of marmalade mixture and cut into 36 squares. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a serving platter and serve warm.
These Orange Marmalade Biscuits are a delicious treat that can be served for breakfast, as a snack, or as dessert. They are easy to make and can be customized with different types of marmalades or jams. Enjoy this sweet treat any time of day!