Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect treat. Soft, fluffy bread and a sweet cinnamon-sugar filling make these a treat that you won’t be able to resist. We’ve got all the details you need to make these classic cinnamon rolls in the comfort of your own home! Keep reading to find out how to make the perfect Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.
- 1 C - Milk
- 1 - Egg - Beaten
- 4 Tbsp - Melted Butter
- 4 Tbsp - Water
- 1/2 Box - Vanilla Pudding Mix - The Instant Kind, 3.4 Oz Box
- 4 C - Bread Flour
- 1 Tbsp - Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp - Salt
- 2 1/2 Tsp - Bread Machine Yeast
- 1/2 C - Butter - Softened
- 1 1 C - Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp - Cinnamon
- 1/4 C - Chopped Walnuts - Optional
- 1/4 C - Raisins - Optional
- 4 Oz - Cream Cheese - Softened
- 1/4 C - Butter - Softened
- 1 1/2 C - Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp - Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp - Real Vanilla
- Place all ingredients in your machine in order recommended by your manufacturer. Select the dough cycle and press start. When the cycle is finished, remove the dough, knead it enough to punch it down and roll it out to 17x10.
- In a bowl, combine the first three filling ingredients and mix well. Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds to make it spreadable. Spread the mixture over the rolled-out dough with a rubber spatula, getting as close to the edges as possible.
- Sprinkle the walnuts and raisins over the dough (you can mix them in with the cinnamon mixture). Starting with the wide end, roll the dough into a tight log. Cut into 1-inch slices and place in a lightly greased baking dish with sides.
- Put the baking dish in a warm, draft-free place and allow the rolls to rise until they are doubled in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- When the rolls are done, top with frosting. Mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and real vanilla to make the frosting. Spread the frosting on the very warm rolls.
These Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls are best when eaten fresh, but if you want to save some for later, you can re-heat them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Enjoy this delicious homemade dessert or breakfast treat with your family and friends! Yields 1 full 9×13 pan.