The perfect vegetarian meal – two bean enchiladas! Tasty and filling, this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone. It’s made with kidney beans, red beans, bell peppers, onions, taco sauce, taco seasoning mix and cheddar cheese. It’s easy to make and so delicious.
For 12 people
- 12 6" - Flour tortillas
- 1 can - Kidney beans (15 oz), drained
- 1 can - Red beans (15 oz), drained
- 0.5 c - Bell peppers, chopped
- 0.5 c - Onions, chopped
- 1 jar - Taco sauce (8 oz)
- 0.5 c - Taco seasoning mix
- 1.5 c - Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together beans, peppers, onions, 4 oz taco sauce, and taco seasoning.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the filling onto one end of each tortilla.
- Starting at the end with the filling, roll up each tortilla.
- Arrange the rolled tortillas on the prepared pan, with the seam side down.
- Pour the remaining taco sauce over tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle cheese on top, and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
These two bean enchiladas are the perfect vegetarian meal. Not only are they delicious and filling, they’re also easy to prepare. Serve them with your favorite sides and you have a meal that’s sure to please everyone. Enjoy!