Treat yourself with this amazing Mediterranean Baked Chicken And Vegetables dish! This easy-to-make recipe helps you to experience the delicious flavors of the Mediterranean with the help of simple ingredients like canned Italian tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. It’s a great way to make a healthy and delicious meal!
For 4 people
- 4 - Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz - Mushrooms
- 1 lb - Zucchini
- 1 tbsp - Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp - Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp - Oregano
- 1 tbsp - Fennel Seeds
- 1 tbsp - Basil
- 14 1/2 oz - Italian Tomatoes
- Parsley sprigs
- Parmesan cheese
- Rinse the chicken and pat it dry. Place it in a 12 x 15-inch broiler pan.
- Arrange the sliced mushrooms and zucchini around the chicken.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and vegetables and sprinkle on the pepper, oregano, fennel seeds, and basil. Mix everything together to make sure the chicken and vegetables are coated with the seasonings.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake it in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut up the tomatoes and stir them and the liquid into the pan. Cover the dish and bake it for an additional 5 minutes or until the meat near the bone is no longer pink. Cut it to test it.
- Garnish the dish with parsley sprigs and grated Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your delicious Mediterranean Baked Chicken And Vegetables! This dish is sure to please everyone and is a great way to make a healthy and tasty meal. With the use of simple ingredients like canned Italian tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, this meal is sure to be a hit. Enjoy!