This Light Rye and Sunflower Seed Bread is perfect for those looking for a healthier, yet still delicious, option. Made with a bread machine, this bread is easy to make and full of healthy ingredients to keep you full and energized throughout the day. Rye flour, gluten flour, and sunflower seeds are combined to create a bread that is not only beautiful, but tastes great too!
For 1 people
- 1.5 teaspoon - Dry yeast
- 0.75 cup - Rye flour
- 1.75 cup - Bread flour
- 0.25 cup - Gluten flour
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 tablespoon - Malt syrup
- 1 cup - Water
- 1 teaspoon - Sugar
- 1 tablespoon - Oil
- 3 tablespoons - Toasted sunflower seeds
- Add all ingredients except for the sunflower seeds to your bread machine.
- Set your bread machine to the appropriate settings.
- Start your bread machine.
- At the end of the cycle, add in the toasted sunflower seeds.
- Allow the bread to cool before slicing and serving.
Light Rye and Sunflower Seed Bread is a delicious, healthy bread perfect for any meal. Made with just a few ingredients, this bread is easy to make and comes out perfectly every time! Whether you’re looking for a way to switch up your go-to bread recipe or simply want a tasty, healthy bread to serve with dinner, this Light Rye and Sunflower Seed Bread is the perfect recipe for you!