These High Roller Appetizers are delicious and easy to make. Perfect for all kinds of occasions, they are a mix of creamy, meaty and crunchy flavors that everyone loves. Plus, they are incredibly healthy and low-fat, and are only 1 Weight Watcher point per appetizer. This recipe is shared by Kris Young from Vancouver, WA, USA. Even better, they can be made the night before and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to serve them.
For 48 people
- 8 - Flour tortillas - 10"
- 1.5 cup - Nonfat cream cheese - plain or garlic
- 1 lb - Turkey breast - thinly sliced
- 8 ozs - Lowfat Swiss cheese - thinly sliced
- 0.5 cup - Fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 48 - Spinach leaves - fresh
- 0.5 cup - Black olives - sliced
- 48 slices - Red bell pepper
- 1 can - Artichoke hearts - drained and chopped - (14 oz. can)
- Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese over the turkey, and spread with 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- Arrange 6 spinach leaves over the Swiss, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olives. Arrange 6 red bell pepper slices over the olive layer. Top with 1/4 cup of artichoke hearts.
- Starting at the bottom, roll each tortilla up tightly. Cut a 1 1/4-inch piece off each end and discard. Slice the remaining tortillas into six 1-1/4-inch pieces. Arrange the rolls on a platter and serve.
These High Roller Appetizers are an incredibly easy and festive appetizer that everyone will enjoy. Even better, they are low-fat and 1 Weight Watcher point per appetizer! Plus, they can be made the night before and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to serve them. For even faster preparation, use no-egg shell pasta. Enjoy your meal!