Potatoes are a great side dish for any meal. They are filling and nutritious, and can be prepared in many different ways. Grilling your potatoes gives them an extra crunch and smoky flavor that brings out their natural sweetness. With the addition of some seasonings, you can make a delicious side dish that everyone will love. This recipe demonstrates how to prepare Grilled Smoked BBQ Potatoes on the grill.
- 4 slices - Potatoes
- 1 small - Chopped onion (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Season salt
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Take a generous piece of Reynolds wrap and spray with cooking spray. Layer potatoes, cooking spray, onions, season salt, parmesan, and pepper. Keep layering until finished.
- Close the Reynolds wrap tightly and cook on the grill, turning occasionally. It should take about 15-20 minutes on a hot grill.
- Remove from the heat and serve, these potatoes are very good with minimal fat.
- Note: Be sure to spray the Reynolds wrap thoroughly with cooking spray to keep the potatoes from sticking.
These Grilled Smoked BBQ Potatoes are a delicious and healthy vegan and vegetarian friendly side dish. They are quick and easy to make on the grill, and the smoky and sweet flavors bring out the best of the potatoes. With some simple seasonings, you can make a delicious side dish that everyone will enjoy!