Fruit Cocktail Bread is a delightful recipe which combines two of the best things a person can have in a meal -sweet and savoury. It’s the best of both worlds in one! This recipe is perfect for any meal or even as a dessert. All you need is a few simple ingredients, a bread machine, and you’re all set to enjoy a mouth-watering fruit cocktail bread. The coconut flakes and orange juice give this bread a nice zest, making it truly unique.
- 1 1/8 Cups - Fruit Cocktail
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons - Oil
- 3 Tablespoons - Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1/3 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1/3 Cup - Coconut Flakes
- 1 1/2 Cups - Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups - Bread Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons - Active Dry Yeast
- Do not drain the fruit cocktail.
- Load the machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Run the machine on the White Bread or Sweet Bread cycle, with the lightest crust setting.
- The bread is ready when the machine has finished its cycle.
- For a nice touch, serve the bread toasted with ice cream and coconut flakes for a delicious dessert!
Fruit Cocktail Bread is an amazing recipe that can add a unique twist to any meal. It is vegan and vegetarian friendly, and only requires a few simple ingredients. With a few steps, you can make a delicious and flavorful homemade bread that will be sure to please. Try this recipe today and enjoy an amazing homemade meal!