Summer days are perfect for enjoying a cool and refreshing frozen cappuccino. This delicious coffee beverage is made with espresso coffee, non-fat frozen yogurt, ice cubes and sugar. It’s an easy-to-make treat that’s sure to please. Read on to learn how to make your own frozen cappuccino.
- 1 cup - Espresso coffee (cooled)
- 3/4 cup - Vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup - Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Sugar
- In a blender, combine the cooled espresso, nonfat frozen yogurt, ice cubes and sugar.
- Blend the ingredients until they are pureed and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass.
- Serve the frozen cappuccino cold.
A frozen cappuccino is an easy and refreshing summertime treat. This recipe is simple to make and uses just a few ingredients. Enjoy this delicious coffee beverage any time of day for a tasty pick-me-up! So the next time you need a cool refreshment, consider trying a frozen cappuccino to beat the summer heat.