Welcome to Joanne Woodward’s Zucchini Bread recipe! This flavor-packed loaf is a great way to mix up your regular bread routine. It’s easy to make, and is packed full of delicious flavors like cinnamon and zucchini. The best part is that you can freeze it for later! So why not try out Joanne’s recipe today and see what all the fuss is about?
For 32 people
- 3 cups - Flour
- 1 teaspoon - Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon - Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 3 - Eggs
- 1 cup - Sugar
- 1 cup - Oil
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla
- 2 cups - Zucchini - grated
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Then add the sugar, oil and vanilla to the eggs.
- Slowly add the sifted dry ingredients to the egg mixture, stirring until the mixture is thick.
- Add the grated zucchini to the thick mixture. The mixture will become gummy.
- Pour the gummy mixture into two well greased 8x4x2 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour. Check at the 50 minutes mark to see if a toothpick comes out clean. If it does, the bread is done.
- Let the bread cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Joanne Woodward’s zucchini bread is a delicious and easy bread recipe that is sure to please everyone in the family. Not only does it taste great, but it’s also easy to make and freeze for later. So why not try out this flavor-packed loaf today and see what all the fuss is about? You won’t regret it!