The moment fresh corn appears at your supermarket or favorite roadside stand, you have to make this delicious Cottage Cheese Fluff! Its delicate sweetness is enhanced by a hint of sweetness from the oranges and pineapple, plus the light and airy texture from the frozen whipped topping. Enjoy this summertime treat guilt-free because each serving is only 120 calories!
For 8 people
- 1 cup - Nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 pkg - Sugar free gelatin
- 1 can - Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup - Unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 carton - Frozen light whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese and gelatin. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Stir in oranges and pineapple.
- Just before serving, fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Cottage Cheese Fluff is sure to be a hit for a summertime party or gathering. Plus, it’s a dessert that you can feel good about because it’s low in fat and calories. Enjoy this delicious treat guilt-free, knowing that it only has 120 calories per serving!