Are you looking for a unique, savory dessert? Look no further than this clay cooker sweet potato dessert. Combining sweet potatoes, apples, orange, raisins, cinnamon, and walnuts, this dish brings a unique flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Best of all, it’s vegetarian and vegan friendly! The amounts of ingredients can vary, so you can use what you have on hand.
- 5 of Sweet Potatoes - scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 2 of Apples - washed, and thinly sliced
- 1 of Orange - NOT peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of Raisins - to 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon - to 3 teaspoons
- 1/4 cup of Walnuts - chopped (to 1 cup, if you want to feast)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
- In a casserole dish, layer sweet potatoes, apples, and orange slices.
- Sprinkle raisins, cinnamon, and walnuts over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!