Do you want to make something delicious for your family? Create this Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake, a delicious treat the whole family will love. A rich chocolate nut filling swirls through a tender sweet dough, topped with a chocolate glaze. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone.
For 1 people
- 1 Pkg - Yeast
- 3 Cups - Bread flour
- 3 tablespoons - Sugar
- 2 Tsp - Salt
- 1 - Egg
- 0.25 Cup - Butter
- 0.33 Cup - Half and Half
- 0.66 Cup - Water
- 0.5 Cup - Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 0.75 Tsp - Cinnamon
- 0.25 Cup - Nuts
- Place all of the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed for the Sweet Bread setting.
- When the electronic beeper signals at the end of the secondary kneading, add chips, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Bake the bread according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- To prepare the glaze, melt together the semi-sweet chocolate pieces and butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in the powdered sugar and 3-4 teaspoons of water.
- Drizzle the warm glaze over the cooled bread.
Your Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake is now ready to enjoy! This delicious sweet treat is sure to bring a smile to any face. Serve with a dollop of ice cream or cup of hot coffee and enjoy.