This caraway cheese bread made in the bread machine is a savory delight. With caraway seed, cheddar cheese soup and parmesan cheese, this bread is sure to be a hit. The ingredients are prepped and added to the machine in the recommended order and the machine does the rest. The result is a delicious and fluffy 1 1/2-pound loaf. Serve this delightful bread with your favorite soups and salads.
- 0.5 can - Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large - Egg
- 0.5 cup - Water
- 2 tablespoons - Water
- 1.25 teaspoons - Salt
- 3 cups - Bread flour
- 1 tablespoon - Sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons - Caraway seed
- 0.25 cup - Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon - Butter
- 2 teaspoons - Active dry yeast
- Divide the can of soup in two, putting one portion in a container and sealing it to freeze for later use.
- Add all ingredients to the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended for your machine.
- Set the controls for basic bread with a medium crust and start the machine.
- Once finished, the machine will have made a 1 1/2-pound loaf of caraway cheese bread.
This savory caraway cheese bread made in your bread machine is a delicious addition to any meal or snack. Serve it with your favorite soups, salads or spreads for a tasty treat. You can also freeze the extra portion of soup for later use. Enjoy!