For 1 people
- 2/3 cup - Apple juice
- 1 tablespoon - Butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon - Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon - Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons - Oat bran
- 1 cup - Oats
- 1 cup - Bread flour
- 1 teaspoon - Yeast
- 1/3 cup - Raisins
- 1/3 cup - Apple - diced
- 1/4 cup - Chopped nuts - optional
- In a bread machine, add the apple juice, butter or margarine, salt, cinnamon, brown sugar, oat bran, oats and bread flour.
- Make a well in the center of the ingredients and add the yeast.
- Start the bread machine according to the manufacturers instructions. At the beep, add the raisins, diced apple and chopped nuts (optional).
- Let the bread machine complete the cycle and enjoy your freshly baked apple oatmeal raisin bread!
This apple oatmeal raisin bread is a light and flavorful treat that can be enjoyed any time. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack. Make a double batch to have on hand for the week and freeze the leftovers for later. Enjoy!