This Vegetable Soup is a perfect meal for all those who are looking for a low fat, low calorie, and yet delicious dish. It is a very satisfying soup, and can be prepared in a few easy steps. You can also add optional ingredients according to your taste. So, what are you waiting for? Try it now!
- 1 cup - Carrots
- 0.5 cup - Onions
- 1 stalk - Celery
- 1 clove - Garlic
- 1 tablespoon - Flour
- 2 cup - Stewed tomatoes
- 0.5 cup - Tomato puree
- 1.5 cup - String beans
- 3 - Beef bouillon cubes
- 1 quart - Water
- 1 cup - Water
- 1 pinch - Basil
- 1 tablespoon - Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon - Barley
- Start by sautéing the carrots, onions, celery, and garlic in a pot sprayed with Pam (or 2 tsp of canola oil) for 3 minutes.
- Then add the flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Next, add the tomatoes, puree, string beans, bouillon cubes, water, basil, Worcestershire, and barley.
- Cook the soup on low heat for 30 minutes.
- You can also add optional ingredients such as pasta, corn kernels, peas, and lima beans.
- If you're using a pressure cooker, cook the soup on high pressure for 5 minutes and it will turn out great.
This Vegetable Soup is a delicious and filling meal that is packed with nutrition. The ingredients are readily available, and the preparation time is minimal. Try this delicious and easy soup today to treat your family and friends. And the best part is, it is both low fat and low calorie. Enjoy!