These roasted potatoes and garlic are the perfect complement to any meal. Made with white and sweet potatoes, garlic, and thyme, it’s a healthy side dish that is vegan and vegetarian friendly. Throw it all together in one baking dish, cover with foil and bake in the oven for an hour and you’ll have a delicious side dish that everyone will love.
- 3 - White potatoes, peeled and sliced in rounds about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 - Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced in rounds about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tsp - Olive oil
- 1 tsp - Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp - Dried thyme
- 2 cloves - Minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Place all of the ingredients in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake the dish for one hour, stirring the ingredients about halfway through.
- Once done, remove the dish from the oven and serve. Enjoy!
These roasted potatoes and garlic are an easy side dish that is healthy and delicious. It’s a great way to add flavor to a meal while being vegan and vegetarian friendly. Give it a try today and you won’t be disappointed!