Gravy is a must-have for every holiday dinner. This recipe will show you how to make a delicious gravy for your family get-together. With only a few ingredients and short preparation time, you can make a truly special gravy that everyone will love.
For 1 people
- 14.5 oz - Non-fat chicken broth
- 0.25 cup - Flour
- 1 cube - Chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon - Kitchen Bouquet
- 0.125 teaspoon - Pepper
- Mix 1/2 cup of the chicken broth with the flour in a bowl until smooth.
- Heat the remaining broth with the bouillon cube in a saucepan.
- Add the flour mixture to the hot broth. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- Reduce the heat, then add the Kitchen Bouquet and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
This holiday gravy was an instant hit with my family. Everyone loved the flavor and couldn’t believe how easy it was to make. With this easy recipe, you can have a delicious gravy ready in no time. Perfect for any holiday dinner!