This flavorful spaghetti sauce is a family favorite recipe passed down from an Air Force cookbook. It has just the right balance of seasonings and is delicious when served over your favorite pasta. This easy crockpot recipe is perfect for busy weeknights and lazy Sundays.
For 1 people
- 1.5 pounds of extra lean ground beef or sausage
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 14.5 ounces of tomatoes
- 12 ounces of tomato paste
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 0.25 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 of bay leaf
- Place all the ingredients in the crockpot.
- Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low heat for 10 to 12 hours.
This crockpot spaghetti sauce with ground beef is an incredibly easy recipe that will yield delicious, savory results. It’s a family favorite recipe that will become a staple in your home. Serve with your favorite pasta for a tasty meal that everyone will love.