This light and refreshing vegan cucumber salad dressing is a perfect accompaniment to any salad. A healthy and flavorful combination of firm tofu, cucumber, lemon juice, vegetable oil, salt, dark sesame oil and ground red pepper is sure to tantalize your taste buds! Made with wholesome ingredients and an easy-to-follow recipe, this vegan cucumber salad dressing is perfect for weight watchers and vegetarians alike.
- 2 Ozs - Tofu, Firm
- 1 cup - Cucumber
- 2 Tbsps - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp - Vegetable Oil
- 0.5 Tsp - Salt
- 0.25 Tsp - Dark Sesame Oil
- 0.125 Tsp - Ground Red Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Leftover dressing will keep for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
This vegan cucumber salad dressing is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to your favorite salads, as well as adding an extra nutrition boost! With a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can enjoy a delicious and healthy salad dressing in no time. Enjoy!