These Twice Baked Potatoes With Cheese are an easy and delicious way to add a healthy side dish to your meal. Made with Idaho potatoes, fat-free sour cream, skim milk, low-fat cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, and paprika, this potato dish is sure to please everyone. Best of all, each serving is only 111 calories with just 1 gram of fat.
- 2 large - Idaho potatoes
- 1/4 cup - Fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup - Skim milk
- 3/4 cup - Lowfat cheddar cheese - shredded (sharp or mild)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Paprika - to garnish
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until tender, about 1 hour.
- Cut potatoes into halves; let cool.
- Scoop out the inside of potatoes.
- Mash the warm potatoes, or beat until smooth, in a medium bowl, adding sour cream, milk, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon potato mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until hot through, 15 to 20 minutes.
This Twice Baked Potatoes With Cheese recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy potatoes. It is quick and easy to make, and each serving is only 111 calories with just 1 gram of fat. Make this delicious dish today and enjoy it with your family and friends!