This couscous salad is a perfect meal for summertime. It’s light and full of delicious vegetables, diced turkey steak, or ham. The balsamic vinegar or basil vinaigrette give it a delicious tang, and it’s easy to make ahead.
For 1 people
- 1 package - Couscous, cooked
- 1 - Turkey steak, diced or ham
- 1 - Tomato, chopped
- 0.5 small - Green bell pepper, chopped
- 0.5 small - Red onion, chopped
- 1 small - Carrot, chopped
- Any other veggies (ie, broccoli, peas, snow peas, etc)
- Ken's steak house balsamic vinegar
- Basil vinaigrette, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, sprinkled to serve
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the balsamic vinegar or basil vinaigrette, and lightly mix to combine.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least an hour to let the flavors blend.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top, and serve chilled.
This couscous salad is a great meal option for the summertime. It’s light and flavorful, and easy to make ahead. Whether you choose to add diced turkey, ham, or any other vegetables, this meal is sure to please.