Do you like beef jerky, but don’t want to buy it at the store all the time? Making your own beef jerky can be a great way to add more flavor to your camping snacks. This teriyaki beef jerky recipe is easy to make, and stays fresh for a long time. Plus, it’s full of flavor and healthy ingredients. You’ll need teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, salt, water, garlic and pepper (optional). With this simple recipe, you can make the perfect beef jerky for your next camping trip or just to snack on at home!
- 1 cup of Teriyaki sauce
- 0.25 cup of Brown sugar
- 0.25 cup of Salt
- 1 quart of Water
- 0 to taste of Garlic and pepper (optional)
- Cut the beef into thin strips. It's easier to cut if partially frozen for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, or a sealable plastic bag.
- Place the beef strips in the mixture and let it marinate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to the lowest setting, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain off the marinade and evenly spread the beef strips on the baking sheet.
- Bake the strips for 7 to 8 hours, turning them over every few hours.
- Once finished, let the strips cool, and store them in an air-tight container.
This teriyaki beef jerky recipe is a great way to add flavor to your snacks while camping. Plus, it’s healthy and makes a delicious, protein-packed snack. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, you can make this beef jerky in no time. Enjoy your homemade teriyaki beef jerky!