This Thousand Island Dressing is a tasty condiment for salads and sandwiches. It’s an easy and delicious way to liven up any dish, and is low-calorie, low-fat, and cholesterol-free! It only takes minutes to prepare and is perfect for any occasion. The key ingredients are evaporated skim milk, chili sauce, safflower oil, sweet pickle relish, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper. The combination of these ingredients creates a unique flavor and texture that will be sure to please.
For 1 people
- 2/3 cup - Pet evaporated skim milk
- 2/3 cup - Bottled chili sauce
- 2/3 cup - Safflower oil
- 1/4 cup - Sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon - Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon - Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon - Ground black pepper
- Using a wire whisk, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator until completely cold.
- Serve over a tossed green salad.
This Thousand Island Dressing is a delicious and healthy condiment that only takes minutes to make. It is perfect for any occasion, and it’s low-calorie, low-fat, and cholesterol-free. Serve over a tossed green salad or as a topping for sandwiches. Enjoy!