These delicious brownies are a great way to have your cake and eat it too! They are a healthier, vegan and vegetarian friendly alternative to regular brownies, as they are made with a brownie layer and a creamy, silken tofu cheesecake layer. They can be ready to eat in just one hour, and are a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth without compromising your health.
- 2/3 cup - Soy milk
- 3 tablespoons - Unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup - Oil
- 1/2 cup - Cocoa
- 1 cup - Sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla
- 1 cup - Unbleached flour
- 2 tablespoons - Soy flour
- 1 teaspoon - Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 10.5oz package - Silken tofu
- 1/2 cup - Sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon - Unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon - Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon - Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the brownie layer, mix together the soy milk and 3 tablespoons of flour. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Let cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the oil, cocoa, sweetener, and vanilla. Then beat in the cooled soymilk and flour mixture.
- Add 1 cup flour, soy flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9 inch round spring form pan.
- For the cheesecake layer, blend together the tofu, 1/2 cup sweetener, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons vanilla in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour evenly over the brownie layer and bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool completely before serving.
These silken tofu cheesecake brownies are an amazing, vegan and vegetarian friendly treat! They are made with a rich, fudgy brownie layer and a creamy, silken tofu cheesecake layer. Enjoy this delicious and healthy dessert in just one hour! Plus, the nutritional info for one serving is 155 calories, 4g protein, 5g fat, 26g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, and 55mg sodium. So, indulge without the guilt!