This savory cheese loaf is a delicious, easy to make bread perfect for any meal. Made with fresh parmesan cheese, it has a flavorful and unique taste that will make it the perfect addition to your dinner table. Plus, it only takes a few hours to make and it’s ready to enjoy in no time.
For 1 people
- 1.5 pound - Loaf
- 1 cup - + 2 tbsp water
- 3 cups - Bread flour
- 0.33 cup - Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons - Dry milk
- 2 tablespoons - Sugar
- 2 teaspoons - Italian seasoning
- 1.25 teaspoons - Salt
- 2 teaspoons - Bread machine yeast
- Begin by adding all of the ingredients to the bread pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the basic/white cycle and use medium/light crust color.
- Allow the dough to rise until it is double in size.
- Once the baking is complete, remove the loaf from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool.
This savory cheese loaf is a delicious and easy to make bread perfect for any meal. Enjoy a slice with your favorite spread, or enjoy it as a side dish to your favorite entrée. No matter how you serve it, you’ll be sure to love the unique flavor of this savory cheese loaf.