This unique Tuna Artichoke Pasta Salad is light, delicious, and perfect for summertime picnics, potlucks, and barbecues. The combination of tuna, artichokes, and macaroni in a tangy lemon and olive oil dressing is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The best part is that it’s quick and easy to make and can be made ahead of time. Serve it as a main dish or a side dish and enjoy the compliments!
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 of garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups of hot cooked elbow macaroni (about 8 ounces uncooked)
- 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup of chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 ounces of albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 15 ounces of drained, quartered artichoke hearts
- Combine the grated lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, ginger, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add the hot cooked macaroni, cherry tomatoes, green onions, parsley, tuna, and artichoke hearts to the bowl and gently toss to coat all the ingredients with the dressing.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.