This tasty Pumpkin Cider Wheat Bread is sure to tantalize your taste buds! It’s a nutritious and filling snack made with whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, applesauce, sugar, apple cider, and canned pumpkin. Not only delicious but also incredibly healthy and packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Perfect for vegetarians and people looking for a healthy snack.
- 2 1/2 C - Whole-Wheat Flour
- 2 Tsp - Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp - Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp - Nutmeg
- 2 - Eggs (Beaten)
- 1/2 C - Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 C - Sugar
- 1/2 C - Apple Cider
- 1/3 C - Canned Pumpkin (Not Pie Filling)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the large bowl and mix until blended. Do not overbeat.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes, until the tester comes out clean.
This Pumpkin Cider Wheat Bread is a great addition to your diet if you are looking for a flavorful and nutritious snack. Not only is it packed with fiber, vitamins and minerals, but it is also vegetarian friendly and can be enjoyed by everyone. With its moist and spiced flavor and aroma, this bread is sure to be a hit with all of your family and friends!