This orange juice dressing is a bright and flavorful addition to any salad. It’s easy to make, vegan-friendly, and only calls for seven simple ingredients. OJ concentrate provides a zesty, citrusy flavor, while lemon juice, seasoned rice vinegar, and lemon pepper amp up the tang. Garlic and olive oil add a savory finish, and a pinch of salt helps to balance out the other flavors. With this bright and tasty dressing, you can turn any ordinary salad into something special!
For 1 people
- 3 tbsp - OJ concentrate
- 2 tbsp - Water
- 1 tbsp - Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp - Seasoned rice vinegar
- 0.5 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Lemon pepper
- 2 cloves - Garlic
- 1 tbsp - Olive oil
- In a small bowl or jar, combine the OJ concentrate, water, lemon juice, seasoned rice vinegar, and salt.
- Stir in the lemon pepper and minced garlic.
- Whisk in the olive oil, if desired.
- Taste, and adjust the seasonings to your liking if necessary.
- Once all of the ingredients have been mixed together, your dressing is ready to use.
With a few simple ingredients, you can easily create your own delicious orange juice salad dressing at home. This tangy and citrusy dressing is perfect for adding a bright, flavorful touch to your favorite salads. Enjoy!