It’s time to get your puppy excited and give them a special treat with these delicious Dog Biscuits #8! These nutritious biscuits are made with wholesome ingredients like rolled oats, cornmeal, and cheddar cheese, and are sure to become your pup’s favorite snack. They take just minutes to prepare and will be ready in under an hour. Perfect for dog birthday parties or just an everyday snack, these biscuits are a sure hit with all pups!
- 1 cup - Rolled oats
- 0.33 cup - Margarine or butter
- 1 cup - Boiling water
- 0.75 cup - Cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon - Sugar
- 2 teaspoons - Chicken or beef instant bouillon
- 0.5 cup - Milk
- 4 ounces - Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 - Egg, beaten
- 2 cups - White or wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, margarine, and boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cornmeal, sugar, bouillon, milk, cheddar cheese, and egg; mix well.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition to form a stiff dough.
- On a floured surface, knead in remaining flour until a smooth and no longer sticky dough is formed, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Roll or pat out dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before serving and store any leftovers in a loosely covered container in the freezer.
Your pup will love these delicious and nutritious dog biscuits #8! Not only are they easy to make, but they are sure to become an instant hit with all pups. Serve these biscuits as a special snack for your four-legged friend or to celebrate their birthday with a special treat. Enjoy!