For a healthier version of mashed potatoes, try this light and fluffy celeriac mashed potatoes recipe. This delicious side dish is the perfect accompaniment to any main course, and it is so simple to make. Yukon Gold potatoes give the mashed potatoes a wonderful richness, while celeriac and a drizzle of olive oil add a delicious flavor that will have your family coming back for more!
For 4 people
- 1 pound - Celeriac, peeled and cubed
- 1.5 pounds - Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon - Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon - Olive oil
- Place the celeriac and potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and return to the pot. Add the salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mash with a potato masher until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. Enjoy!
These light and fluffy celeriac mashed potatoes are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy mashed potatoes. With the addition of Yukon Gold potatoes and a drizzle of olive oil, these potatoes are sure to be a hit! The best part is that they are so easy to make, so you can enjoy them in no time at all. Enjoy this healthier twist on classic mashed potatoes!