Kiwi is a delicious fruit that can be eaten as it is or used in recipes. Peeling a kiwi can be tricky, but with this guide you’ll learn the best and easiest way to peel and slice them. With a few simple steps, you can quickly make them ready to enjoy or use in your favorite recipes!
For 1 people
- 1 Kiwi
- Cut a small slice from each end of the kiwi.
- Take a teaspoon and carefully slide it halfway under the skin, holding it against the skin.
- Turn the kiwi until the spoon has gone around it.
- Repeat from the other end and slide the kiwi out.
- Slice and use as desired.
Now you know the easy and effective way to peel and slice a kiwi. As long as you follow the steps carefully, you’ll be able to enjoy this delicious fruit with no hassle. Be creative and use it in tasty salads, smoothies, jams and more. Enjoy!