Making your own dog biscuits is easier than you might think. With a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious treat for your pup that’s sure to keep them happy. This recipe for homemade dog biscuits is made with whole wheat flour, eggs, soy flour, wheat germ, salt, and cold water. Not only are these treats healthy for your pup, but they’re also easy to make and taste great!
For 1 people
- 2 - Eggs
- 2 tbsp. - Soy flour
- 2 tbsp. - Wheat germ
- 0.5 tsp. - Salt
- 4 tbsp. - Cold water
- 2 cups - Whole-wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. - Nonfat dry milk powder
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add the soy flour, wheat germ, salt, and cold water. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the whole-wheat flour and milk powder together. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until a stiff dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/2 inch thick. Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter or by hand.
- Place the biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes and then flip the biscuits over and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks and store in an airtight container.
These homemade dog biscuits are a great way to show your pup some love and provide them with a nutritious treat. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a batch of delicious biscuits that your pup will love! Serve them as an occasional treat or make a bigger batch to store in an airtight container for future snacks.