If you love calzones, you must try this amazing homemade dilled calzone dough. Using your bread machine, you can easily prepare a delicious dough that you can use to make calzones, pizzas or any other bread. This recipe is vegan and vegetarian friendly, so everyone can enjoy it! You will only need a few simple ingredients and the dough will be ready in no time. Give it a try and surprise your friends and family!
- 1 cup - Water
- 2 tablespoon - Water
- 1 teaspoon - Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon - Honey
- 1 1/2 cups - Whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups - All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
- 2 teaspoons - Dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoon - Active dry yeast
- Place all the ingredients in your bread machine according to the manufacturer's instructions and select the Dough setting.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until it is smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into six equal portions and roll each one into a 9-inch round.
- You can now use the dough to prepare calzones or pizzas.
- The remaining dough can be stored in the freezer for future use.
This homemade dilled calzone dough is so easy to make and so delicious! It is a great way to enjoy a homemade pizza or calzone anytime you crave it. You can make some dough in advance and store it in the freezer so you can enjoy it anytime! Give it a try and enjoy a homemade pizza or calzone with your friends and family.