Find yourself in need of a quick and healthy breakfast option? A smoothie is a great way to get your morning off on the right track. This high-fiber smoothie is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, vitamin A and C, and fiber to give you the energy boost to start your day. Preparing this quick and easy smoothie only takes a few minutes and you’ll be out the door in no time.
For 1 people
- 1 cup - Orange juice
- 1 cup - Unsweetened strawberries or raspberries, frozen
- 1 - Banana
- 1 tablespoon - Ground flaxseed
- Place all the ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Cover and blend on high power until all ingredients are fully mixed together.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
- Makes 1-2 servings.
This smoothie is a great way to get your day started off right. The combination of omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, vitamin A, C and fiber make this smoothie an optimal way to stay energized and fit. With just a few simple steps, you can easily make this smoothie that is sure to become a favorite in your home.