This Ham and Garden Vegetable Salad is a light and delicious way to enjoy a meal. It’s full of fresh vegetables and lean ham, with a zesty mayonnaise and mustard dressing. Perfect for lunch or dinner, this salad is WW friendly at only 3 points per serving. It’s easy to make and can even be prepared ahead of time for a quick meal.
For 6 people
- 2 cups - Rotini pasta
- 1.5 cups - Broccoli florets
- 1.5 cups - Extra lean ham (precooked)
- 1 cup - Snow peas (halved lengthwise)
- 1 medium - Tomato (chopped)
- 1 medium - Carrot (cut in julienne strips)
- 0.33 cup - Fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons - Prepared mustard (yellow)
- 2 tablespoons - Lemon juice
- Cook rotini according to package direction. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine rotini with ham and vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the salad.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Season to taste and serve.
This Ham and Garden Vegetable Salad is a light and delicious way to get in your vegetables while keeping your WW points low. With a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this salad in no time. It’s perfect for lunch, dinner, or to take to a potluck. Enjoy!