This Grilled Sole with Tomatoes dish is full of delicious flavors. The combination of sole, tomatoes, garlic, and herbs make this dish the perfect accompaniment to any meal. The cooking technique is simple, and the result is divine! Plus, it’s great for an easy weeknight dinner.
- 2 teaspoons - Olive oil or red wine (optional)
- 2 small - Onions
- 2 cloves - Garlic
- 2 small - Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons - Fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon - Fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon - Ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon - Lemon juice
- 1 pound - Fillet of sole (or any white fish fillet)
- Preheat the grilling machine for 3-5 minutes.
- Saute the onion and garlic in oil or wine for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato, half of the herbs and a few grinds of pepper. Lay the fish on top, add the lemon juice and remaining herbs.
- Cover and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Lift the fish and the vegetables onto a plate. If any juices have dripped into the drip tray, use as a sauce to pour on top of the fillet.
This Grilled Sole with Tomatoes dish is not only delicious, but it’s also easy to make. The combination of ingredients is sure to tantalize your taste buds and make your mouth water. Serve with fresh bread or rice for a complete meal. Enjoy!