This is one of the best pasta dishes I’ve ever eaten! Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Piccata is the perfect meal for any day. It’s easy to make, healthy and has a great flavor. The combination of chicken, vegetables, and a lemon juice sauce makes it delicious and adds a nice twist. You can serve it with Parmesan cheese to complete the meal.
For 4 people
- 1 lb - Boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 2 med - Carrots (julienned)
- 1 lg - Zucchini (julienned)
- 0.5 cups - Fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tbsps - Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp - Olive oil
- 2 - Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsps - All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp - Dried thyme
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to high.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray two sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center half of vegetables and chicken on each foil sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
- Pour half of mixture over food on each foil sheet.
- Wrap and seal foil to form two packets, leaving room for heat circulation.
- Grill packets, covered, over high for 16-20 minutes or until vegetables and chicken are done, turning packets once.
- Serve with cheese.
This Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Piccata is a great meal to make any day of the week. It’s easy to prepare, full of flavor and a great way to get your family to eat their vegetables. The combination of chicken, vegetables and lemon juice makes it a flavorful and healthy dish. Serve it with some Parmesan cheese for a complete and delicious meal!