Making the perfect summer meal can be difficult. You want something that everyone will love, that’s easy to make, and that won’t take all day. This Ginger-Nut Pasta Salad is all of those things and more. With a flavorful Ginger Salad dressing and a variety of vegetables, it’s sure to be a hit. Plus, it’s vegan and vegetarian friendly! So, if you’re looking for something delicious to serve for your next summer gathering, this is it.
For 12 people
- 8 - Corkscrew macaroni
- 20 - Fresh pea pods
- 1 - Kohlrabi
- 2 - Carrots
- 1 - Yellow or green sweet pepper
- 0.75 - Radishes
- 0.5 - Green onions
- 3 - Fresh cilantro
- 0.33 - Peanuts
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions, adding the pea pods during the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Drain the pasta and pea pods, then rinse with cold water and allow to thoroughly drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni and pea pods, kohlrabi, carrots, sweet pepper, radishes, green onions, and cilantro.
- Toss the salad with the Ginger Salad dressing, then cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for 2-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, toss the salad again and sprinkle with peanuts.
This Ginger-Nut Pasta Salad is a delicious and simple vegan, vegetarian salad that is perfect for a summer gathering. With a variety of fresh vegetables and a flavorful Ginger Salad dressing, it’s sure to be a hit. Plus, it’s easy to make and only takes a few hours to prepare. Give it a try and enjoy!