If you’re looking for a simple and delicious side dish that won’t take up too much of your time, try this flavorful garlic and rosemary green beans recipe. It’s an ideal choice for weeknight dinners or special occasions. The flavor combination of garlic, rosemary, and turkey bacon will tantalize your taste buds and leave your kitchen smelling amazing. With just a few ingredients and a short cooking time, you’ll have a delicious meal in no time!
- 0.25 oz - Turkey bacon
- 1 clove - Garlic
- 1.5 tsp - Chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lb - Green beans
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a 10 - 12" nonstick frying pan or 14" wok, heat the turkey bacon over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Remove the turkey bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the garlic, chopped rosemary, and 2 tablespoons of water to the pan. Stir-fry just until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the green beans and 1/3 cup of water to the pan. Sprinkle with salt, cover, and cook just until the beans are tender to bite, about 3 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and stir-fry until all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer the green beans to a platter, sprinkle with the turkey bacon, and garnish with rosemary sprigs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This dish of garlic and rosemary green beans is a great side dish for any occasion. The combination of flavors is simple yet delicious, and it takes just minutes to prepare. You and your family will love this flavorful dish. Serve it with your favorite main course for a complete meal that’s sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!