This vibrant and nutritious orange spinach salad is a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. A simple combination of fresh orange and lemon juice, garlic and paprika make a light and flavorful dressing to enhance the spinach, jicama, orange, and red onion. The perfect side or light lunch for any occasion, this salad is sure to become a family favorite!
- 1/4 cup - Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup - Fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon - Paprika
- 1 teaspoon - Garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon - Black pepper
- 10 ounces - Spinach leaves (rinsed and torn)
- 1/2 cup - Jicama (sliced)
- 2 - Oranges (peeled and diced)
- 1 - Red onion (thinly sliced)
- In a small jar or blender, combine lemon juice, orange juice, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Shake or blend until mixed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Wash the spinach and tear into bite-sized pieces. Combine with prepared jicama, oranges, and onion in a large bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
This delicious and nutritious salad is a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. The combination of fresh orange and lemon juices and seasonings make a light and flavorful dressing to enhance the flavors of the spinach, jicama, oranges, and onion. Serve this salad as a side dish or light lunch to enjoy the flavors of this fresh and healthy salad!