These delectable Zucchini Lemon Muffins are a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious snack or dessert. Made with a few simple ingredients, they are full of flavor and texture. Perfect with a cup of coffee or tea, they make a great addition to any meal. They are also great for taking to a potluck or party. These are sure to be a hit with everyone!
For 1 people
- 2 cups - King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 0.5 cup - Granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon - Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.5 cup - Chopped walnuts
- 0.5 cup - Raisins
- 2 - Eggs
- 0.5 cup - Milk
- 0.33 cup - Vegetable oil
- 1 cup - Shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon peel.
- Stir in the walnuts and raisins.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
- Stir just until barely combined and then gently fold in the zucchini.
- Spoon the batter into a greased, 12-cup muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins spring back when you press them with your fingertips.
These Zucchini Lemon Muffins are the perfect way to enjoy a delicious snack or dessert. They are quick and easy to make, and you can easily customize them to your own tastes. Enjoy them fresh out of the oven or store them in an airtight container. Serve them to your friends and family and they’ll be sure to love them. Enjoy!