This shrimp salad is the perfect summer dish. It’s light, healthy and flavorful and can be made in no time. The combination of crunchy vegetables and succulent shrimp, perfectly balanced with a creamy dressing, is the perfect combination for a light and healthy meal.
- 1 head - Iceberg lettuce
- 2 small - Paprika (pimientos or bells)
- 1 small - Cucumber
- 300 grams - Shrimp (shelled)
- 2 dl - Lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons - Light mayonnaise
- 0.5 teaspoon - Curry powder
- 0.5 dl - Dill (chopped)
- Possibly a little salt
- Rinse the vegetables. Shred the lettuce, seed and shred the paprika, shred the cucumber.
- Arrange the vegetables and shrimps in layers on plates or in a larger bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ingredients for the dressing and season with salt if necessary.
- Serve the dressing with the salad.
This shrimp salad is a great summer meal that can be enjoyed alone or as part of a larger meal. It’s light and healthy, yet full of flavor and easy to make. Enjoy this delicious salad and reap the benefits of all its fresh ingredients!