This Orange Banana Shake is a tasty and healthy delight. It’s perfect for a summer afternoon and a great way to get your daily dose of Vitamin C. The combination of orange and banana makes this smoothie both sweet and tangy. The vanilla ice milk or lowfat ice cream makes it creamy and delicious. Enjoy this treat with your family and friends for a fun and delicious snack.
- 2 cups - Vanilla ice milk or other lowfat ice cream
- 1.5 cups - Orange juice
- 6 ounces - Pineapple juice
- 1 medium - Banana (cut in 4 pieces)
- 1 - Skewer of fresh fruit (optional)
- Add all ingredients, except for the skewer of fruit, into a blender.
- Blend the mixture until all the ingredients have combined, and the texture is smooth.
- Garnish with a skewer of fresh fruit, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This delicious Orange Banana Shake is a great way to cool off on a hot summer day. The combination of orange and banana is a perfect mix of sweet and tangy. With the added creaminess of the ice milk or ice cream, this shake will be sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!